Professional Plumber? Not a Member yet?

09 May 2016 11:20 AM | Anonymous

What you'll need: 

1. Company Registration Documents

2. Certified copy of the owners’/directors ID

3. PIRB registration number for (Individual plumber)

4. VAT/TAX clearance certificate

5. Public Liability Insurance Document

Benefits Infographic.pdf

Download the Form and Be a part of the Change you wish to see!

FORM - IOPSA Application Form (March 2016).pdf



Copyright IOPSA 2020 - E&OE

Website Disclaimer                                              Email Disclaimer 


Address: Suite 1, Dowerglen Plaza, 73 Sycamore Drive, Dowerglen, Edenvale

Phone: 08610 Plumb(75862)

+27 11 454 0025

Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software