The Institute of Plumbing South Africa (IOPSA) is looking for a new technical manager
IOPSA is looking for an energetic, honest and reliable person to take up a position of technical manager.
Under the direction of the national technical officer, the candidate will be responsible for all Gauteng plumbing inspections and the administration of national technical complaints and queries, liaising with regional chairman, operations manager and regional inspectors to resolve.
1. Minimum 5-8 years plumbing experience.
2. Qualified plumber.
3. Construction plumbing experience.
4. Maintenance plumbing experience.
5. Contractual knowledge and experience.
6. Knowledge of all SANS standards and regulations.
7. Excellent administration and organisational skills.
8. Good communication skills.
9. Must be able to initiate action.
10. Problem solver.
11. Good negotiation skills.
12. Computer literate is essential.
Salary will be based on experience. This is a full-time position and the successful candidate will be based at the national office in Edenvale.
Send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org